Lost Creek Hollow no doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch was onboard, which did not at all surprise her. Still, she was grateful for his eager support and rewarded him with a smile. Her eyes darted back overhead as he suggested they start with Breccan, which she agreed to with a soft nod of her head. Her eldest son should be first. Her young prince.

"There's a stag I've drawn in the stars a few times that might be.... Let me see..." she murmured as her gaze moved across the sky. It took her a moment to locate it, but she smiled broadly when she did, "There! To the East. Breccan should have the bright star on the very tip of its antlers, just there by that small, faint cluster." She didn't bother looking at her mate to see if he was able to find it. She would know by the oh so familiar sound of his uncertain shifting and humming or surprised excitement whether or not he was successful.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 18, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 26, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 06, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 09:21 AM