Lost Creek Hollow no doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey didn't often allow herself to think of Remi and Wisp. Thinking of them broke her heart all over again, and she was all too aware of how terribly hypocritical that was of her. She had been like her daughters once - eager to be free to find her own path in life. What they had done to her was the same as what she had done to her own mother. It was to be expected. She could not begrudge them the freedom that she had sought in her youth.

Still, she missed them so fiercely, she could not help but regret giving her blessing, regardless of what a terrible hypocrite it would've made her to deny them.

Liffey sank into her mate's touch and gave him a weak smile. His idea was once again a good one. She nodded and looked skyward again, searching for the perfect pair. She found them after a few silent minutes and gestured with her muzzle. Twin birds, the very tips of their wings shared by the same, bright star. Together in the sky as she prayed they were in life, wherever they were.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 18, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 26, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 06, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 09:21 AM