The Sunspire Oscillate yourself tonight
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She was a bit taken aback when her packmate seemed to wanr clarification on what she had meant. Normally others were able to tell she wasn't pure blooded by the shape of her ears and the slight curl of her tail, some with more keen noses even noticed the difference in scent. While she was internally cursing herself for saying anything she did appreciate the woman's forward nature "My mother was a mixed wolfdog, my father a pure wolf" she responded warily as she continued to stare over the terrain below. 

The next bit of conversation set her on edge. She couldn't tell if it was just the same forward nature that caused Takiyok to phrase her statement in such a way but to Kazimir it had come across as her being told to remember her place. To be happy to follow. She fought against the wave of heated annoyance and instead laughed softly "I'm sure all of us are happy to follow him" she said smoothly not a trace of the nastiness intended showing in tone. "I do hope one day I can be more than just a follower. I hope to prove more useful" she continued, testing the woman. She was aware of who she was speaking to but in Diaspora where everyone worked in such close quarters she figured being honest about intentions would be the best way to prevent most problems. She didn't mean any real challenge to the woman it was just honesty and open communication, pure and simple. She wanted to rise in the ranks and the woman was one of the wolves in her way, that was just fact. 

We have permission to skip Ruenna until she can get one more post in!
Messages In This Thread
Oscillate yourself tonight - by Takiyok - February 15, 2019, 04:17 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Ruenna - February 17, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Kazimir - February 27, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Takiyok - March 01, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Ruenna - March 09, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Kazimir - March 16, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Takiyok - March 20, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Kazimir - March 28, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Ruenna - April 03, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Oscillate yourself tonight - by Takiyok - April 08, 2019, 06:18 PM