Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
inglorious bastard
13 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for @Aure. also it took me forever to locate firefly ravine because first i thought it was in sunspire mountains and then i thought it was on the coast. i need my first cup of coffee. ;-;

the morning was early, before the sun's even risen in the sky. perhaps he should be in some corner, curled up and sleeping. it is cold, predictably, but the ravine is cloaked in a thick, dense fog that obstructs his sight further than the shadows of and desperately reaching moonbeams that don't quite touch the bottom. a quick reconnaissance of the territory the day before has given jagtooth the quickly assembled knowledge that the bottom of the ravine offers little in the way of land. mostly, it's river; and he hears it rushing so close by. a quick current that is either fed to the sea or fed from the sea.

though perhaps not the most practical of territories to choose to spend the night in, he'd chosen it because of its lack of practicality. jagtooth was no stranger to harsh survival; he was born of it. raised in it. it had a water source but he didn't expect many to wander down here and thus carried with him the impression that he would not be disturbed. he pauses on the bank of the river and bows his head to lap briefly at the chilly, rushing water before he backtracks a bit, contemplating as his golden gaze scours the fog laden ravine of catching a few more hours of slumber. trying to find his way back out of the ravine before the sun has risen and the fog burns away doesn't strike the ex-cardinal as a good idea.
· hardcore mode & limited consent toon
3/1 — 4/1 · 6

i quite like winter
it is as cold as i am
Messages In This Thread
no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Jagtooth - February 16, 2019, 04:49 AM