Dragoncrest Cliffs so i'm surrounded
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently he wasn't easily off-put, and they fell into a comfortable step soon enough after. Opalia wasn't exactly going out of her way to hide her side-eyes any either, despite a relative sense of relief starting to come about when he didn't pick, pry, or otherwise--although it was very tempting to do so to him anyway. He earned a few points from her for that, though.

She decided she didn't have anything to say about it however, so very carefully, kept her jaw clipped shut. This worked for some time as they covered their ground with her thinking no more of it.

She gave a prickling start at the voice rising over the gulls, unexpected as it was before they had made their way all the way to sight of the ivory Skayona's predicament. Thanks to this, Opalia openly shot Vercintegorix a look that said she had a lot of questions (several of which involving what that squalling was about) before she loped on closer to find out more--hoping with an extra little kick to her heels that a jomanokas might be something they could help fight, or at least get to sink their teeth into somehow.

Her ears wobbled out as she slowed up to where she could still stay safe and dry, but close. It was just Aure, mud, burrs, the disappearing gulls..? A complete mess of it, thoroughly.

With this, her mismatched stare roved for other answers, like a proper foe to punish, if they were lucky, hopefully. But no. None!  So now what! She had to settle for her confused glances between the two older wolves, both for wildly differing reasons as she expected them to fill these blanks. The whats? she asked, unsure how to gauge how worried and all she ought to be--and depending on how concerned the Cheka seemed about it all, she would go with that. Aure certainly looked pretty rough to her, though, and Opalia wanted to know better fast. You're okay though, right?
Messages In This Thread
so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 19, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 20, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - February 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 28, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 04, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 04, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:31 AM