Dragoncrest Cliffs so i'm surrounded
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
In her best attempts at assessing the situation, her wondering stare lingered longest on Aure, of course. Opalia was inexperienced, very young still—she did not entirely grasp that it was the naturalist's gravid state that was pinging the alarms for something abnormal besides what was obvious; she saw the whole mess of her struggles as it were, the simple to see ones. But it was this innate sense that told her she was looking for something else, something subtler. She never had it so plainly in her nose, and before her eyes, though.

So, some of the mystery of the strange word was dissolved in favor of other questions. Opalia thought she caught maybe half of that as Rose unexpectedly entered the explanation and she picked her way through some semblance of understanding. Her ears splayed and she did know enough to nod at the mention of her, and proud to be a warrior among them—maybe not quite like Verx (she side-eyed him to confirm his ideas on this) just yet, but one day it was very possibly considering the path the girl wished to walk down. Yeah, it is, she affirmed for her name, as the next piece was more relevant to her. I am, her chest might've puffed up a little. A gona, still, she said, but with an inflection on the end meant to say but one day maybe more.

She hadn't committed entirely to either defense or the offense as frankly, she still liked both and didn't have a clearcut goal in mind yet where she did want to stand one day. The duality both sides of it appealed and while she got the practice her guard and defense a whole lot more, she wasn't one to deny the thrill of lashing back as offense too.

That aside, she still didn't understand exactly what was wrong besides a whole lot and how she was supposed to help any. There was still a lot to figure out about the pale healer.. Opalia could tell already.
Messages In This Thread
so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 19, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 20, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - February 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 28, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 04, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 04, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:31 AM