Alpine Lake here she comes and then she's gone again
83 Posts
Ooc —
she doesn't have all the much experience with strangers, but nervousnes is banished by the thought that she could well enough drive him away if her turned out to be one of the bad ones her father had warned of. she was large enough to be intimidating if she wanted to, and if she growled hard enough he might never guess she was a shit fighter. still, she did not think the stranger was bad at all, and she nodded quickly at his suggestion. "I'm stretched too far forward to move back the way I came, and I cant reach to next foothold. I'd try another way, but I don't want to rock to crumble." stretched out as she was, there was no way to test possible footholds and avoid tumbling down the formidable incline.
Messages In This Thread
here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 18, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 21, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 21, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - March 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 04, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:49 PM