Fairspell Meadow oh, let me be a part of the narrative
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Private 
Attention: @Merrit
Description: Just an ordinary meadow, really.... nothing overly dramatic.  Full of tall grasses and scattered through with wildflowers, there isn't much of use as far as plant life, but it is pretty enough.  The real prize comes in summer, though, when the berry bushes bloom, though they are relatively few in number since a tornado swept through the area and uprooted many of them. Caution is needed still, as other creatures fond of berries also haunt the location around this time, and bears aren't known for sharing well.
Weather: 2˚ Clear. Mostly cloudy starting later this evening.

Starlight strained from the overcast skies, causing the ordinary meadow to look much more alluring than it would in pure daylight. A small herd had led Clover to the pasture, and although she wasn't entirely sure where she had ended up, she felt at peace. Clover had left the hinterlands on a whim, following the opportunity that had presented itself to her. Eventually, she had realized that it had been quite some time since she had distanced herself, and it felt nice—she acknowledged the benefit of her solitude.

While the crowd of doe and buck alike dined under the starlight, Clover sat upon a hill that overlooked the valley and kept to herself as she observed the herd below.
Messages In This Thread
oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - February 26, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - February 26, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - March 04, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - April 01, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - April 15, 2019, 09:25 AM