Fairspell Meadow oh, let me be a part of the narrative
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
With no physical activity to keep her mind preoccupied, Clover's thoughts began to wander. She thought of her life prior to her joining the Firebirds, and how it hadn't changed much. Despite her best efforts, she was still at the bottom of the ranks. She couldn't help the scowl that soiled her expression, as she contemplated her fate—was this her destiny? Clover still couldn't comprehend that Epic, a stranger amongst her extended family, outranked her. 

The crunch of snow underpaw distracted Clover from her thoughts and as she turned towards the sound, she noticed that she was no longer alone.  Seeing the other's interest in the herd, Clover grew unexpectedly defensive—that was her herd

"Hey!" she hissed, glaring at the stranger, "You better not get any funny ideas about those deer, bub—they're mine. I've been trackin' them for days now."
Messages In This Thread
oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - February 26, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - February 26, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - March 04, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Merrit - April 01, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: oh, let me be a part of the narrative - by Clover - April 15, 2019, 09:25 AM