Shadewood Can I Stay The Night?
2 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Wow, it was cold out! Mom said that this was one of those nights where the spit froze right on your tongue. 'Course, it was an exaggeration. His mother really liked those. Still, he couldn't resist sticking it out as he walked along, staring down and almost cross-eyed and waiting for the sensation. Annnnnnnndddd. . .nothing.

But oh, well. He still loved her, anyway.

There was a border up ahead, which made him excited but also kind of nervous. He knew that borders meant a pack, and a pack meant shelter, but not everyone took strangers in willy-nilly. He guessed he understood their reasoning. You couldn't trust just anyone you met. It was freezing, though! Surely they couldn't just turn him away, right? Not if he asked nicely?

If he would have had fists instead of paws, and if there were a door rather than a line of wolf-scent and waste, he would have knocked. As it were, he let out a howl at the border and then shuffled, waiting for an answer. In the meantime, Cal put on his best happy face. Who could say no to this face? No one, that's who.
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 26, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 27, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Gwen - February 28, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Cry - February 28, 2019, 05:58 PM