Honeyed Pasture Abandoned but not forgotten
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The dark kiss of night hovered darkly over her late partner’s bulky frame, enhancing the sorrow draping his features. Doubt crept up on her like that of a panther, her heart begging her mind to step forwards instead of backwards. She took a deep breath, closing out her combative thoughts and focusing on her goal. Every step backwards lengthened in stride, and yet she still had yet to turn around and break eye contact. The fae hesitated, a single ivory dipped paw hovering above the grass mid-stride.

Her eyes swept down from his face to her own paw, and then back up again. The weight of her choice sank her shoulders. No matter what words he uttered, he could not erase the past and she could not let it go…not yet. He had made a choice, whether it was now or then did not matter.

He took a step nearer, and with it she stepped further away. “It is no less dangerous for me out there alone,” She motioned to the encompassing dark behind her, “Then it is with you here.” Feyre’s voice hardened, “Go run along to the safety of your pack. I’d rather be alone then be surrounded by people I can’t trust.” 

The dove's brows set into a thin line, her optics gleaming with warning as she turned towards the obsidian darkness behind her. This time she spoke as she strode away, fearing that she would stay if she looked upon him once more.
 “Follow me and we will have a repeat of our first meeting, and I promise you: it will not end like it did in the past.”

She uttered no goodbye this time, instead she merely slipped into the darkness with a gentle sway of her hips.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 27, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 27, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - February 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Feyre - March 01, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Abandoned but not forgotten - by Embry - March 01, 2019, 01:35 PM