Stone Circle ; all have been led astray
21 Posts
Ooc — Skye

☼ ☼ ☼

The acceptance of the two leaders, especially of the riled matriarch, came as a welcome surprise to Goose, especially considering how tense the situation had been previously. Such an effort to diffuse this obviously unexpected case, and so effortlessly too, resonated with her deeply. It was clear to see that peace and understanding were a priority over confrontation in this pack, and the pale found herself easing into their presence ever more so than before. The raven even went as far as to refer to her as a healer, and with that kind of title the girl couldn't help the heat that flooded into her cheeks. It was a title she felt she definitely wasn't close to deserving of yet, but the prospect of proving herself useful and working herself towards it ignited a spark of excitement within her. She looked sidewards towards Oath, who also seemed to be taking this pledge of acceptance in stride, even with her added comments, which were always tinted with her fiery personality.

With this swell in her self-confidence, Goose turned her gaze towards the three once more, carrying the conversation forward off of Oath's words. "A-as Oath says... we can definitely contribute," the femme reiterated with a firm nod, her voice slightly less wobbly as before. Shyly, she turned her attention specifically towards the matriarch, mahogany eyes grazing over her swollen belly before hesitantly pulling up to meet her gaze. "I.. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I see you are bearing life, ma'am," Goose spoke, peaking her head forward to the side once more to look towards the life inside of her, taking an automatic step forward from the side of her friend. When she spoke again, her tone changed — she spoke with passion, with a tone laced with hope, her features alit with enthusiasm as she fell into the caretaker role. "I imagine the growing bairns can cause some discomfort when you're trying to rest, yes? I saw valerian on our travels here... I'm sure I could find some more within your lands, crush some of the root for you to help you sleep." She babbled on, the words falling out naturally as she spoke about her passion. "I know I could find more herbs to aid your pain too, if you may have any pain. To ease the birth. I helped my sisters a lot when they delivered..." As she suddenly became aware of how much she had been speaking at the mention of her personal life, Goose snapped back into her familiar ways. She retreated back towards Oath, feeling embarrassed at how much she had addressed the superiors and rambled on about her own things, which she was sure they didn't need to hear about.

In attempt to drown out her feelings of self-inflicted humiliation, her gaze trailed towards her other half. The pale smiled, she couldn't help it. And the words just fell out. "Oath is also an amazing stalker. I guarantee you wouldn't be able to hear her from meadows away. She has snuck into my lands maybe a thousand times." She looked towards the leaders. "She's better at what she does than what I'm good at what I do. I promise."

☼ ☼ ☼

Messages In This Thread
; all have been led astray - by Oath - February 28, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - February 28, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Merrit - February 28, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Oath - March 01, 2019, 08:43 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - March 01, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Greyback - March 01, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Merrit - March 04, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Oath - March 05, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Goosie - March 05, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: ; all have been led astray - by Greyback - March 06, 2019, 09:52 PM