Silver Moraine Monty Hall Door Mathematics
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
I am so slow lately, aaaagggh, sorry! RL is being terrible.  >.<

A muffled yelp let her know her little "gift" had connected. Nynka started snickering, her pace of digging growing more haphazard and uneven as she considered whether perhaps this wolf might prove to be a more fun and fulfilling target than the hapless pika after all. The weasel squinted down the long dark tunnel with nose atwitch, considering, then doubled back on herself and reversed her previous course downward, at least enough to get a better look at the canine she'd stoneheartedly marked. She wanted to see the expression on his big dumb face, particularly if it was the only enjoyment she was going to get out of all this rather than, say, actual physical lunch.

Nynka's muffled sniggers became outright derisive laughter as the wolf backed out of range of the airborne scree and tried to recover his bravado as he cautiously circumnavigated to approach her again, this time at a less-convenient angle of approach for her. It would be difficult to throw more rocks in his direction now, with the way the burrow was facing—but that certainly didn't stop her from flinging more words. Dude, you can't even get advantage over a rock, kehehehe! And you think size is going to put you one over on me somehow?! I think it just makes you a bigger and easier target. She flashed her needle-like white teeth in a not-at-all-convincing parody of a smile.
Messages In This Thread
Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - March 05, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Darkmoon - April 16, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - April 30, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Darkmoon - May 01, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - May 22, 2019, 04:52 PM