Heron Lake Plateau Isn't that an automatic throw
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe smirked at his self-depricating comments. She was certain he wasn't as out of shape as he seemed to think. You didn't need to spar daily to still be in fighting form when the moment came. But she let him continue along that vein and listened as he shifted to another. She was tired too after all, come to think of it.

"Oh, I'm with you. I need some shut eye for sure," Poe said, shifting her posture to head out before it occurred to her that she ought to take the opportunity to clue him in on the events of her day. "I actually spent the day down South near King Elk Forest. I tracked a herd moving across the northern border of the woods. Seemed like they might keep going towards the creek where some group of wolves is trying to settle, but they could change course and head North once they realize the water source they were checking out aren't predator free. I'll keep an eye on it, but thought you ought to know."

Poe would leave it up to him if he wanted to send a hunting party. It was a bit of a jog and might not be worth the effort if they did head to the Creek where custom would deem they belonged to the other pack. If they came North though, that'd be a different story, but still not one for her to call.

Works for me! I'll send her to bed after this :D
Messages In This Thread
Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 06, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - March 09, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 17, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - March 21, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 31, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - April 06, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 12, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - April 18, 2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 20, 2019, 09:52 AM