Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau followed after Illidan though she was much less graceful than he was climbing up those stones. Her claws scraped along the rocky surface, slick from the rain. She inwardly cheered when she didn't make a fool of herself, catching her balance and reaching the spot that Illidan chose for them to camp inside of. Though the stones were damp it was much drier than outside in the storm, causing Cadeau to sigh in relief as she flopped onto her rump.

She fluffed her fur up to try and get the droplets out of it, big ears drooping under the weight of moisture. Cadeau watched Illidan sniff about, probably seeing if there were anyone else resting here too. She attempted to copy him, standing and lowering her nose to the ground, eyes poorly hiding she was watching him to make sure she was doing it right. Cadeau eventually returned to her previous spot, spinning in a circle before laying down and stretching her lithe form. More of the storm raged outside and like her companion she let her eyes gaze outside at the stretch of wilderess and the rain that poured down.

"I take it weather like this doesn't bother you much," Cadeau said, turning her eyes back to Illidan. She smiled. "You handle it like a trooper." She took in a deep breath of air, she could almost taste spring. "Guess spring will be coming soon, it'll be nice seeing all the snow melt finally. I forget what green looks like." Her face fell a moment, it made her realize how long its been since she left home. Winter had only just began when she ran off. Cadeau shook her head, putting a smile on once more as she tried to keep positive. This journey she was on with Illidan was about moving forward with her life, not back. 

This was the perfect time to try and get to know Illidan better Cadeau realized, eyeing her companion with open curiosity. She caught herself staring and knowing it could come across as weird and impolite, turned her head away to watch the wide open landscape once again. "So..." She dragged the word out suddenly awkward, trying to think of good topics for small talk. Cadeau fiddled with a pebble between her paws, looking quite comically over thoughtful. Papa always said I talked too much, silence is just too suffocating. Inwardly she pouted at the image of her father laughing, teasing that Cadeau pushed more than she would wait for things. Okay maybe he wasn't entirely wrong on that one. She could recall a lot of stupid things falling through her loose lips as a puppy. Lips clearly still too loose even now that she let the thought linger, considering how much she spilled to Illidan just right after meeting him.

Clearly this loner thing wasn't working out for her.

So she sucked in a breath and held it, not wanting to overstep boundaries with Illidan by speaking too much.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM