Lone Star Mountain the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips
29 Posts
Ooc —
She was fascinating in her beliefs and while he knew he'd atone for it in some way, he found himself understanding where she came from. "That is a very....peaceful way of thinking" he said musing over it in his head and slowly smiling though it was a sad sort of smile. He wished he could believe it, Understanding and believing were two different things. He tore his gaze from the stars as she spoke of her limited time as a mother and he clucked his tongue "You'll always be a mother and your children will always be your babies. No matter how old you become, no matter if you grow infertile" he said this warmly and then heard a familiar call out in the distance. Odi was summoning him to rest. He snickered "That's for me. I best be off. It was very nice to meet you Olive, I hope you the best in life" he said as he slowly pushed his large frame off the ground. "Far vél Odinn" he said fondly as he looked to the stars, bidding his god Fair well.
Messages In This Thread
the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips - by Olive - March 10, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips - by Vangard - May 15, 2019, 05:00 PM