Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Heloise had a sense for reading others before they even spoke. though obliviously hardened by life, this other woman bore her no ill will. her eyes were creased with kindness and she did not develop a threatening posture. she felt her skull dip to wordlessly greet the other. perhaps the scent of the outside was still upon her coat, for the other would ask after her status in Teekon. "I am, yes" for there was no use lying about such an obvious thing.

still, she stood where she was and made no approach. her own body language was non-threatening. calm even. "are you a native here, perchance?" though 'native' was just as good as former foreigner settled into these lands. she had no way of knowing who was who and did not make many assumptions. or at least she attempted to not. sometimes they were made. sometimes it was beyond her knowledge. Heloise attempted to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they so cruelly assaulted or harmed others.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Heloise - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM