Dragoncrest Cliffs that's how i get mine, that's how i get it
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose's skinned crawled with a burning fire like none other when the sudden commands were hurled her way, the very tone of her pale companion being enough to rouse a sour frown upon her lips. The Opkepa could not blame Aure for her outburst, especially not when she knew she'd likely react in a similar fashion if it was Mallaidh lying here in a pool of her own blood. But if there ever came a time when that happened, she'd hope someone would have the strength to tell her what lied beyond her emotionally clouded judgment before she wasted all that time and effort only to fail in the end.

So, if Rose being the bad guy meant she could spare her friend from further heartbreak, for she truly believed Verx was beyond repair, well then so be it.

"No" came her response after the demands and gentle shove to her shoulder. "I will not waste my resources on a man who is beyond saving" she announced as she turned back around to face what she could only assume to be a devastated Aure. "Especially not when those resources will be needed when you birth the children you're carrying. Think about them, they have a fighting chance at life..." she lets out as she turns to glimpse at the still motionless form of Drageda's cheka. "He does not."

And with that she offers only a weak "I'm sorry" to both of the women before departing from the scene. Perhaps if winter and the war had not depleted her stores to nearly nothing then she'd do what she could to try and help but, as fate would have it, that wasn't the case. If he died or by some miracle managed to pull through, Rose would not be there to see it.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's how i get mine, that's how i get it - by Rose - March 18, 2019, 05:39 PM