Swiftcurrent Creek We all need someone to hold [M]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He was losing the resistance.

When Chusi spoke again, it wasn't quite Chusi - the smoky traveller let his eyes wander over her figure but it wasn't Chusi, it was someone else; a daydream, a mirage of what and who he really wanted, who he knew might slip away from him into the arms of somebody else. If he had been a better man, perhaps he would have taken the cues and turned his back, but he was, in reality, just a boy - a boy without a father and a mother, who didn't really know right from wrong. 

His mother had kept him tied to the ground, but now that she was gone he felt like floating away.

The girl before him spoke softly, a sweetness to her voice that lulled him closer, like a cosy embrace; the beta watched and allowed a streak of light to drown him out into silence before taking a brief step forward, the scent of her aroma luring him in like the soothing smell of lavender in a little bottle - later, he would come to regret ever approaching his packmate, but currently he felt as though he were walking on clouds. He was so tired, and this girl would keep him steady, wouldn't she? He'd protect her, and she'd protect him.

"You... are," he repeated in a tender brush of his gravelly voice, moving closer again until his breath danced over to mix with her own in the thickening air.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 16, 2019, 06:17 AM