Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
Tunerk withdrew swiftly as the bear stirred; it was good that she had asked before sticking her nose along the still-leaving beast who might have retaliated. In seconds, her wild imagination cleared; this was not a bear as she had thought, but a wolf. He, too, in physique and appearance was unfamiliar to her—and so the beginnings of an apology formed on her lips before he spoke and she was effectively silenced.

It took seconds for her to translate, and her ears pricked forward as her expression mirrored his own. Sister. Not in the common tongue, but the tongue that they shared. Had she misheard...? Surely her mind was playing tricks with her this day! Bears, spiritually, what did they represent? What sort of sign was this? His next words seemed almost a trick, and she was still very still as her eyes covered every inch of him.

Was this real? She had to wonder. ...Brother?

It would be cruel, if it were not, but still, I am real, she rejoined in their common tongue, speculating—Are you? Or are you a spirit, playing a mean trick? Could spirits lie? They could shapeshift, certainly—but there had to be a way to know for certain! Well, there was, wasn't there? She took a tentative step toward him, daring to let herself hope once again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Tunerk - March 16, 2019, 12:45 AM