Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed the two of them had the same goal; as he moved nearer, so too did she. She repeated the sentiment to him verbally; she had missed him, too—she had dared never say such things aloud before, a quiet and persistent refusal to admitting that he had ever been gone. That she had ever been gone. The storm had whisked her away, but she knew now she had not been the only one.

Her words were somewhat muffled, interrupted by his thick furs; she refused to step away even still, pressed against him in their familiar familial embrace. There was a storm... I could not find my way home. I found this place, and then when the weather cleared, I asked to return to find everyone... but no one was there, she explained, and her heart was made sore by the memory. The pain was brief as she recalled whose embrace she was in, and if it were at all possible she would shuffle even closer to him. He was here! So I came back here—and... and you are here, too! How did you come to be here? ...What of Sos? And the rest of our family? Tunerk seemed to breathe this all at once, the words rushed and... dare she admit it?... hopeful. She had thought she had abandoned hope, the cruel thing, but she felt it crawling to the fore, and she was powerless to stop it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Tunerk - March 26, 2019, 05:29 PM