Swiftcurrent Creek i think it burns my sense of truth to hear me shouting at my youth
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
x
Dear brother, you’re not alone in hating the world around you.

Days before, the raven parted his eyes for the first time. Sensitive to the light, colors and unfamiliar noises, he withdrew—desiring nothing more than to hide from what he was named to rule. Head beams, aching each time the boy puts his blurry eyesight to use. Most of the time, he spends sleeping, much like his other siblings, while the others he preferred sulking alongside the smallest of the litter.

His ears twitch, brought alert by the shriek escaped from aforementioned sibling—his mother had so dastardly stolen from him. Baby blue eyes flicker to life, staring quietly with unsteady focus at the blurry silver shape that was once within their parent’s embrace. Upon weak limbs, Helios puts the effort into wiggling his way towards Zephyr, squeaking softly as if in attempt to sooth. He knows from experience their parents won’t be kind enough to turn the lights off. Damn them.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can taste the tin of the sky - by Helios - March 17, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: i can taste the tin of the sky - by Rosalie - March 17, 2019, 11:04 PM