Lone Star Mountain obloquy of newness
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He smiled, loving her enthusiasm. She was just like him and he was glad to share.
"I did it by being completely blank. My mind washed clean and I was alone on a mountain top much like this." He sighed softly, remembering the day he'd seem the stars wink at him, the wind picking up through his fur and he felt at peace. At home. Then he spoke, and he got a reply that did not scare him, the voice tender and soothing. "I looked to the sky and I followed them. The stars. I made patterns with them, connected them, and it was like I was being told the names as I did so yet I couldn't remember them. Not until someone mentioned them again, then I could put the name to the constellation." He probably sounded like a mad man, yet Bee didn't seem to be the sort to mind.

Myrto seemed to have gotten brave enough to start climbing Bee. Sheri smiled fondly, watching the mouse make herself quite at home. Bee was something else, it seemed. Sheri knew he'd trust her with anything. He cupped his ears before rising, pulling small pebbles to the pair. "Let me show you," He took a pale pebble, placing it between the pair, "If this is Polaris," he arranged more to form the little dipper she spoke of, "and this is the little dipper then," he made a line from Polaris up to where Dubhe was, "this is Dubhe and Merak."He placed the two other stones in place, making a straight line from Polaris to Dubhe to Merak, just like the sky. He placed other stones to make the shape of the Big Dipper and looked to her, a soft smile painted on his expression.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 18, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 21, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 22, 2019, 04:03 PM