Dragoncrest Cliffs & Lord, if I’ve never had courage in my life before, let me have it now —
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Although she had seen many go in her life so far, it wasn't never the same, or simple--not when it was always so different, and while this was not as cold and hard as death, nor as unexpected as that could be in its various visitations, she was still weighed heavily upon.. and far worse than she had planned to be, actually. 

Through Aure's assurances, and words the pale Drakru would keep close to her heart, her worries still wanted to persist--were they alright with this? Was this best? As she glanced from face to face that would be joining them in their flight, she didn't know what to say, even! A part of her sorely wanted to just be relieved that they weren't staking out alone, but seeing so many of them taking their leave by choice, too, didn't really align to the unity she had just begun to grow into. She was sad, dreading the days to come worse by the moment, and this wasn't getting any easier as the pack splintered before her.

When Verx gave her purpose and her attentions slid from Aure to him, she blinked.. listened, but, yes. Her jaw slacked a bit as questions threatened to come in a mad rush, but she didn't have the energy to waste on it right now--it was just going to be too much, and she stayed quiet. She hadn't even thought about how this would present to everyone else before now, especially retold in some land faraway to here she had yet to see. If he felt it worth a mention, she would simply hold to that, so she nodded slow and stubbornly refused to sniffle her sadness. If I end up there, I will. She didn't know where she may be next month, or next year now that she thought about it--because if not here, then where?

Determined enough to see this through, she knew she had to make it quick if she intended to keep it together. She gave Aure one last soft nudge, Verx a firm nod, Blodreina one too after him, then she didn't really have much else to say to the Luks besides a lengthy glance, hopeful to remember them, and hopeful that they could be additional worthy guardians wherever Drageda could now no longer. I will miss you. Goodbye, she rushed, and then departed on a quick turn with their path free to go on without her as she went sprinting deeper into the claim.
hope it's okay i went ahead and posted her but it's her last <3<3