Shadewood “What parta ‘Stay Put’ ain’t stayin put?”
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
pulling herself out from underneath his embrace, the phantom slithered towards the haul; rather unelegantly, velvet plopped her body onto the ground.
standing was so tiring. crouching was painful. a sigh escaped the column of the fattened vixen's throat as she pulled the dead fish towards her: but not before taking a minute to examine it. hormones had her emotions running on high, and seeing a dead fish, eyes wide, mouth agape and all... it felt almost cruel of her to eat it...
... although the feeling quickly passed as her appetite snapped at her. in a split second, her fangs were dug into the tender flesh of the creature. piercing its scales with a tug of her head to her left, ripping a piece off of the water-dwelling corpse before swallowing it whole.
it wasn't until her short-lived internal crisis was over that morgan's words registered in her head. ,,i'm as okay as i can be,'' her words ended in a low growl before she took another hefty chunk of flesh off of the fish. a smack of her lips echoed lightly throughout the walls of the den before she questions morgan of his own affairs. ,,how was the hunt? i hope it wasn't too much.''
Messages In This Thread
RE: “What parta ‘Stay Put’ ain’t stayin put?” - by Velvet - April 11, 2019, 05:14 AM