Moonspear doing what can be done
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Bee was always happy to meet more packmates. "nice to meet you, Jarilo!" the girl would reply, storing his name and face in her memory for later use. her mouth went to a little 'o' of him being on patrol. she'd quickly look around him, finding nobody else. did wolves here usually patrol by themselves? that seemed awful lonely. but the other was soon quick to accept her invitation, causing her tail to wag even more. "great!"

he'd lead her away to where he hadn't been, unknown to her though, and she tried to keep up. she'd huff, unaccustomed to long exercise since stopping in Moonspear. but Bee wasn't going to be outdone! she refused to let Jarilo slow down just for her. moving her legs at a steady gait, she'd aim for his side as he looked over his shoulder. "the Teekons is a big place" she would beam easily "but somehow Moonspear is bigger!" it was one of those things that look bigger from the inside and small on the out. 

"I found a nice den nobody was usin', and I found where the food is stored... I know where the camp is; it's just the area around the camp?" Willoughby would giggle at her silliness. "somehow I get all turned around."
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 29, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 29, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 04, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 04, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 07, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 08, 2019, 11:02 PM