Otter Creek i sank to the ocean floor
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
this being was a wild animal just like her. Bee didn't have it in her to lower the pizzly's status to anything like 'pet'. all she ever wanted to do was help people but Revui had rejected her assistance previously. she felt the sting in her side still where he had pushed her away to deal with it himself. no, this was a majestic beast that didn't deserve the pain he had caused it. she'd watch as the fish was received, wagging her tail happily as it was devoured. that's all the bear wanted. food. it was just like a wolf; all they wanted was to survive. 

so why were a bear's life and rank any different than a wolf's? Bee knew sometimes bears attacked her kin, but this one hadn't. this one had seen sense. there was still a flicker of intelligence in the pizzly's eyes. even if the bear was bigger, it hadn't attacked Revui and her. it could have. it had the justification. "do you want more?" she asked gently, allowing herself to feel useful for a change. if Moonspear didn't want her, maybe she could help others outside of her pack. "I know you can catch your own but... I feel bad." she confessed. not for the bear but because of what happened.

"it's my fault you got hurt" Willoughby uttered sadly.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:32 PM