Stone Circle not all who wander are lost
i must become a lionhearted girl
12 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"oh!" Winnie's face took on a deeper red at the other's logic. she should have asked, not be romanticized right away by the stones surrounding this place. stones were pretty, but she knew this didn't make her seem ideal for a recruit. she'd dip her head, gaze on the ground as she replied. "I, um, never joined a pack before" she'd confess "I wasn't raised in one. I sorta... set off on my own and thought it was a good idea to join one..." potentially not the first she saw but oh well. she knew she wasn't strong but she had some wits. even if they weren't showing right now.

she'd listen to the explanation, giving a few nods where it counted. her lips pressed together at the 'unconventional structure', thinking it was better than having ranks and too many rules. she didn't want to bow her head to anyone as she passed them by and felt this Easthollow was reasonable enough. she certainly wanted to be part of a new family. "I - uh - I know how to heal some things" she would reply at last, trying to force a proud smile "and um, I'm interested in plants" sometimes they were better than people "I may n-not be a good talker, but I listen well. I want to help people with their problems..." for her own was not so easy to fix.

"I like children" Winnie would add with a wag of her tail "if... if Easthollow has pups, I can help t-the parents. play games, help them with skills. but I'm... still learning everything" she confessed, feeling it best to be honest about it. "I c-could be someone's apprentice. I could learn more." if they let her.
0/5 0/5
major focus on children, therapy, plants, and the ecosystem
winnie has androphobia and encounters with male characters will spook her
do not take this personally.
Messages In This Thread
not all who wander are lost - by Winona - April 01, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Ira - April 01, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Winona - April 02, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Ira - April 02, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Winona - April 02, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Ira - April 02, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: not all who wander are lost - by Winona - April 02, 2019, 03:17 PM