Broken Boulder living a little
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"Stormrift is a house" Heloise would explain to Roscoe's bewilderment. she'd chuckle softly, shaking her head "not a home for me" it was where she could hang her proverbial coat and check in from time to time. but ultimately it felt like she was leaving the nest slowly. as if she was visiting parents that hadn't converted her childhood room. "I have... never been in a pack. I wanted to see how it was run first" a pause as her eyes took on a quiet fire "before I made my own."

she had some inklings of ideas so far but nothing concrete. Roscoe would continue on, showing a bit of shyness around her offer. Heloise felt everyone could fight. it was a question of finding the right technique for them. she'd look him over before adding; "perhaps you would feel comfortable with hit-and-run tactics" he had the speedy look to him and it didn't require him to constantly be on the defensive or offensive. "using your speed and wits more than brute force?" she'd sleep a lot better if her ally knew at least some moves.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 01, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 01, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 02, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: living a little - by Roscoe - April 04, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: living a little - by Heloise - April 04, 2019, 03:44 PM