Northstar Vale "Would you believe my faith if I gave it to you freely?"
29 Posts
Ooc —
His request hung in the air, the silence causing his heart to pound harder until she spoke and accepted his request seeming pleased with it. He returned her smile with one of his own, posture relaxing and tail swaying at ease behind him. She spoke of wanting to know him and that it would take time and he chuckled, the sound a soft one that drifted around the warmer air of her den. "I'm going nowhere Liri, we have plenty of time. I'm not a specter or a figment of madness, I won't vanish" he murmured reassuringly and gently nudged at her ears so they would raise again. He was a bit put on edge by her nervousness, his different hued eyes searching her face for the answers but coming away with none. Had she not wanted to be courted? Did she just want his pups? "Do I scare you igða?" he asked, slowly sliding to his belly so they were eye to eye. His muzzle was closer to hers than he had intended it to be and his breath tickled her lips before curling back in his direction.

For reference igða means "A small marshland bird; a flitting songbird" and will probably be Van's nickname for her :)
Messages In This Thread