Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Okay, so apparently not. That or he just wasn't very quick on the uptake. In any event, his lack of recognition drove her instantly mad and she blurted out her clarification rather abruptly (Abruptly for Poe anyway. I mean, she did still politely wait until he was finished speaking).

"I'm in heat, Tegan!" she cried, then immediately felt awkward and attempted to speak like a normal wolf again, "My body is telling me it's time to get pregnant and it's telling the same thing to every man within five miles of me and I don't want to get pregnant and I don't know what to do. I need to get out of here so I don't drive you all crazy, but if I go, I don't know if I can protect myself and I just don't know what I'm going to do--"

She broke off, presumably because Tegan stopped her. Or because she just ran out of brain power. Or because she was busy scootching nearer to him again. For his protection, of course. Not because. Yeah.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM