Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
She hadn't caught Poe's remark, though it was hard to miss the way she pressed up against Tegan. Bat blinked, then blinked again as Tegan brushed her (Bat) off in apparent favor of his current company. He wasn't particularly rude about it, though she was a little taken aback. Didn't he realize their time together was limited?

Bat wasn't even a year yet, though she wasn't entirely ignorant. Abruptly, the combination of the two's proximity, coupled with Tegan's dismissal, clicked in her head. Her face went curiously blank as she realized they were possibly together? Boy, she'd really missed a lot during her hiatus. She felt a prickle of jealousy, even a little hurt, and both of those things took her by surprise. She was over him, wasn't she?

"Uhhh, sorry," she said and swiftly fled the scene, giving them their privacy even as she sought her own to assess these unexpected emotions (and try her best not to picture what those two would be doing...).
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM