Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Hope y'don't mind if I slap a fade on this'un! <333333333

Poe wondered at his words about how he'd tried to catch Phox by surprise. Had he actually stepped aside to try and trick the other male into dropping his guard? It would've been a very clever thing to do. Maybe she had underestimated him... But probably not. She had good instincts when it came to people and she had seen that look on his face. He was either an impressively good actor, or he was a coward. Unfortunately for her, she had a soft spot for cowards. She liked to help people. In a different time, she would've been a life coach or a therapist. Maybe she still would be, one day. She needed to get a little less naive first, though.

"Have you ever been in love before?" Poe asked out of no where, simply because she had begun to wonder. She glanced back at him shortly when she thought to clarify. "And.. don't read into that. I like you and all, but I'm not in the market for anything long-term," she grinned, then added with a nod to their current situation, "...in spite of appearances."

The pair chatted a bit after until they were finally able to part. She then settled down beside him to sleep. She would leave in the morning, bidding the Redhawks a hurried good bye and an apology through a howl, not wanting to put herself near to any of the males for fear of making them uncomfortable or causing another scene like the one she had that day. Then, after a year of being away, Poe Ostrega would head back home to her family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - May 19, 2019, 07:32 AM