Ankyra Sound it will fill your lungs, if you'll have it
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Since I was a child, she answers sharply, simply. It didn't bring any further questions to his mind, maybe because Firefly didn't really care about the history between the two of them. An alternative line of thinking could've involved his own lack of memory, and as a by-product of having very little recollection of his own life pre-Rusalka, he did not feel so invested in the histories of his companions.

Her own question makes him smirk. He watches the earth when he sees a crab scrambling for cover and wonders, if he puts enough pressure down on the right rocks, will it be crushed beneath him? Rather than test this theory, he maneuvers closer to her and lets his mind wander back to the fight in question — Rank. If you want something in Rusalka, you have to fight for it. He was above me. It was simply the way of things.

But it makes him think of Rosalyn and the way the pair had fought mere days ago. He is tenacious. It wouldn't surprise me if he held his title indefinitely. Which was why he had been so agitated to see Rosalyn struck down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it will fill your lungs, if you'll have it - by RIP Firefly - April 07, 2019, 07:46 PM