Ooc — Hela
Away
equally sorry for the wait
I have no good excuse other than I suck and my muse is being weird

From tabletop:
Even = success 
Odd = failure
Rolled 1d10 = 4 (success)

He watched her try and fail to recreate his successful first catch, and some small part of him maybe felt a little bad for her. He rolled his eyes and sighed a little, and then moved closer to where she stood in the water. Okay, look. You have to aim for where they're going to be, he explained. watch me. Z looked away and into the water below him to wait for things to settle enough for another fish to swim by. 

It was while before anything swam near, but he didn't lose his focus. Eventually, he wasn't even sure she was still watching, afraid to look away from the water to check in case something moved closer. A few more patient minutes, and he could see a fish swimming in his direction. He waited a few more seconds until right before it was about to swim in front of him, then he launched his face into the water once more, swiftly clamping his jaws around the sea creature and pulling it from the ocean. He turned and trotted to the shore, dropping the limp fish to the ground next to his first catch and shaking the water from his coat. Okay, you try, he said, moving back into the water.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
hunting - by Strand - April 08, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: hunting - by Zodiac - April 09, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: hunting - by Strand - April 10, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: hunting - by Zodiac - April 11, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: hunting - by Strand - April 11, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: hunting - by Zodiac - April 12, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: hunting - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: hunting - by Zodiac - May 08, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: hunting - by Strand - May 17, 2019, 01:13 PM