Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
21 Posts
Ooc — Skye

☼ ☼ ☼

The high pitched yelp cut through the atmosphere like the sharpest knife — it was such an unexpected and harsh noice against the tranquility of her surroundings. The pressure against her hindquarters took her breath away, both metaphorically and physically, the brute charging into her side just enough to push her diaphragm into an unnatural position that it was hard for her to breathe. I should have expected this. She should have been prepared for this. To move out the way. How could she have dared force herself into such a situation and have expected to crawl out unscathed —

The yowl dwindled down to a quiet whimper as the dove found herself on her side, desperately trying to grasp at the greenery before her paw pads in an attempt to bring herself back to her feet; whilst her accuser bolted off into the distance, never once looking back. The pain was sharp, deep, but manageable, as she drove her weight onto her right side whilst hoisting herself up onto all fours. No breaks. Guess he was right, she was lucky.

Despite her own troubles, her concerned gaze never left the female in front of her, the dove's voice reaching out to the child-bearer whilst her material frame timidly began to follow: “A-are you o-o— Are you ok-k-ay?

☼ ☼ ☼

Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Goosie - April 26, 2019, 08:42 PM