Phoenix Maplewood ii. "and i will translate you"
47 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
botany #1, AW :) @LunaHeart some pp given that our thread is not quite completed yet, just hit me up and lmk if I need to anything at all!

From the valley the elven woman's quest continued west, across the Snowforest Taiga which only vaguely resembled the lichen-carpeted tundras of Sapmi. 

Her encounter with Luna had steeled her nerves. Perhaps there were others like the kind woman, hidden in the unexplored corners of this exotic world. They had parted as the traders of Elve's former world - with fair tidings and a barter of goods, the remainder of the rabbit meat in exchange for a few dried chunks of caribou venison concealed in the folds of her wrap. 

Spring had come sooner in these lands, they were flush with the arrival of life and beset with unexpected warmth. Thus far, the healer had not needed to draw from her stores in order to survive. It would have proved detrimental and wholly unnecessary with nature's bounty at hand. 

Indeed, Elve shrugged off her wrap permitting the sun's rays to cascade fluidly over the cream of her pelt as the forest closed around her. The Medicine Woman need not worry about thieves, her goal was only a few short steps away in the form of wild strawberries glinting temptingly within a casing of morning dew. 

Elve's movements were precise, delicate as she gathered a small pile of the fruit upon her reindeer fur. 

Then, simply because the gardener within could not abide it, the girl began to gently pluck the suffocating weeds from about the roots of the strawberry vines.
To the moon and never back. 
"Common." "Uralic/Lapp."
Messages In This Thread
ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 09, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 15, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 15, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 16, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 22, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 23, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 25, 2019, 03:13 PM