Phantom Hollow You can take it all, you can take it all
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Yeah that'd be fine, I could put a backdated thread there but it probably won't get anything unless it's organized.
"I see." She mused, racking her mind. She already knew of a place that good enough.
The Haunted Woods.
She'd get on the road immediately, just after a quick meal. She'd scout it and spend a few nights there to see if anything shady cropped up. She couldn't go based on a few short hours.

"I'll go now, I've rested enough." In truth, she wanted to get away and perhaps do some snooping on the way. She liked snooping. A shame she didn't stay on the inside, really. She didn't care much that she'd get promoted, surprisingly. It was what she wanted. Desperately. But to have a new home that wasn't here was good enough, not that she'd say it. She knew it wouldn't be long before they were found and needed a fort of sorts.

She gave a curt nod to Damien and, when allowed, moved off to find a cache.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
You can take it all, you can take it all - by Flicker - April 11, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: You can take it all, you can take it all - by Flicker - June 28, 2019, 12:35 PM