Shadewood We'll all die young
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She remained with her back turned towards Shadewood, even as the Bull towered over her. Even as Cry himself emerged from the depths of the woods, striking out her name in a booming voice. Her only reaction was a rippling quiver of her skin beneath her fiery fur. She met Zodiac's gaze, which she noticed was a few shades darker than her own.

"You shouldn't have come here." She said it not as a threat, but as a fact. Hidden somewhere deep in those simple words was a warning. He didn't want to be in these woods...not with their laws and a man like Cry at the helm. "You need to pay more attention." Her tail sliced through the air. "Unless you seek to join, then I suggest you forget this place." She told him in an advisory tone.

Then Cry asked her a question. One that made her curl her neck around and look at him with pinched brows. "What? Of course not. I have never seen this man before in my life." As he went on listing the possibilities of what dangers he could potentially bring to the Keep, something in Chai slowly flickered to life. She didn't like the way he was talking. Not one bit. The soft spoken female never really had much of a spine - she disliked conflict. But she equally disliked others being judged too quickly. 

Her glacial eyes narrowed a fraction, something sparking ever so faintly in them. "And what if he isn't?" Her lips pressed tightly together, while she clearly struggled to release the words from her mouth. Words that she knew, she may regret. "Are we so paranoid to jump to such dire conclusions?" She planted her paws firmly against the earth, as if bracing herself to be physically struck or pinned down. Reprimanded. "I am not excusing his actions in the slightest. He is guilty of trespassing. That is perfectly clear. I however, chose to offer mercy, instead of my teeth first." Maybe she was too soft. Maybe this was why her whole family...her blood family saw so little in her.

Messages In This Thread
We'll all die young - by Zodiac - April 12, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Reiner - April 12, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Chai - April 12, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Zodiac - April 12, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Reiner - April 12, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Cry - April 13, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: We'll all die young - by Chai - April 13, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Zodiac - April 13, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Reiner - April 14, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Cry - April 14, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: We'll all die young - by Gwen - April 14, 2019, 01:55 PM