Stone Circle Without you
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
ah, but is not all the world a dream? it is, in the very least, to her. her dreams her vivid, colourful and sensational, and her waking hours are draped in light and shadow, the mystery of the intricacies beyond those simple brush strokes described and sung and felt, but never seen beyond her own imagination. her muzzle moves to point in the direction of the jay, who's distinct call Haezel can pinpoint amongst all the other evening symphonies, familiar as the sound of her own blood through her veins. "Cee - my companion, and my eyes." 

his explanation come easily enough after her request, and a smile tilts up the corners of her muzzle at his awkwardness. it is something she appreciates much more than elegant words, for it indicates sincerity, and she has come to rely on words, actions, to make her judgments of others. there has to come a certain amount of trust she must always employ, and this she offers freely, now. 

her mind wanders, and she is silent for a moment, two. the pressure all around reaches a climax, breaks, and somewhere above clouds begin to open. the rain is gentle, gathering atop her downy fur instead of pushing its way to her skin, and she knows Cee will not return until the drizzle lifts. still, she does not need her companion to make this choice. "I would like very much to join you, Evergreen." her muzzle tilts upward a fraction in her certainty, gaze resting above and to the right of his own.
Messages In This Thread
Without you - by Evergreen - April 13, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 13, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - April 16, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 16, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - April 22, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Without you - by Witchhazel - April 22, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Without you - by Evergreen - May 03, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Without you - by RIP Valette - May 04, 2019, 02:23 PM