Stone Circle E is for Easter F is for Fertility
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He held his breath as she examined the gifts and then released it as she said her thanks. He visibly relaxed as she said she wasn't mad at him and he smiled, glad he hadn't done as much damage as he thought he had. He hated messing things up with folks, he had enough loss, enough drama and he just wanted everyone to be happy including himself. "I had thought so yeah" he admitted. His eyes sparkled as she said she was due at any time and he wished he could see the babies she would give birth to, he had never really met any of her children before except Nikai and Keoni (though he knew she hadn't birthed them). "You look great Val, I hope it's an easy birth" he said warmly and then prepared to break his own news "Aliac is due at any moment too, I'm going to be a father" it was with Valette that he allowed his insecurity to show. His voice was happy, excitement evident but there was also a slight tremor "Lily gave birth recently. Olive is pregnant as well" he moved onto the news rather quickly, not wanting to dwell on his fears. "Dawn came back...she's around. She was at Lost Creek Hollow" he said and realised quite suddenly that he hadn't seen her in a while. Would she come to check in and to see if she had neices and nephews? He hoped so. "How are things here?" he asked.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 17, 2019, 03:20 PM
!!!! - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 03:21 PM