Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was time. She came prompt, swift and sweet as delicate as the first fallen petal from a tampered flower. She stood before them with modesty, something that he had always prefered the majority of company to have, once upon a time. 

"Amaya," he began after relishing the last reassurance he could garner from being beside Reiner before hopping free from the pedestal bouldertop, and landing with a heavy thud near the gray and timbered fae. "Shadewood needs you." It was a monumental turnpoint for the pack, and it was clearly much more detramental than what he initially made it seem. "However, before I ask you to do this, I need you to convince us you are ready for such a task."

There was no point attempting to deceive her into deceiving them. So for intel purposes, he informed her. "One of our members was maimed by an outside source. As we need someone to find out who did this to them." Cry had no idea whether Phex had come across Amaya yet or not, but he gave silence on the floor should she pipe up and claim she knew, or the silence would settle, and he would continue. Should she not know it was Phex hurt, his plan would go much more smooth. If she knew, then he had an improvision sitting across the very top of his tongue, primed for fire.