Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya understood what was being asked of her and how dangerous it was. She didn't know if she was the only one that could have been asked but she was honored. She knew she'd only been with the pack a short time and Cry needed someone that he could trust to do this and she wanted to show him that his trust wouldn't be misplaced. She just wished she could know what laid ahead for her.

His response to her question of when she should be back didn't give her a specific timeframe in which to work. Still she understood that it meant she should only come back when she felt the time was right. She nodded at his words, “I will return as soon as I have the information you need,” she told hoping that she wouldn't let him down.

She smiled when he told her he would wait for her, “Don't worry too much about me while I'm gone,” she said but really she hoped he would worry. Knowing she had someone back home that was would help her determination to find out what she needed and return home as soon as she could.  When he laid his forehead on hers she closed her eyes, this could very well be the last time she saw him if things didn't go well, “Thank you for this chance,” she whispered before he pulled away.

Once Cry had joined Renier atop the rocky mound she took that as he cue to leave which she did after dipping her head to both men.

[Amaya's exit]