Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
alright, so his ears were pretty much at their pointy point in development. he could definitely hear better, and he could see things that he'd never been able to before. his siblings were no longer blobs, which was actually kind of disappointing because it had made most of his initial interactions with them very humorous. finding out that they had real life shapes was a real oddity. he supposed that he looked something like them, only way more handsome and strong.

with his newfound strength and size, the boy had wandered to the outside of the family den. it was here that he noted the sharp smells of spring. his nose twitched with delight and he padded toward a group of flowers where a bee had rested to pollinate. aengus leaned forward and sniffed curiously. big mistake, buddy. that bee did not like having his private patio sniffed at, and promptly stung the boy's nose.

a sharp yelp could be heard as aengus reared back and snorted repeatedly to try to rid himself of the pain. in a few short seconds, his nose had started to swell. he could feel it – see it! - and he became so afraid that he was becoming the lumpy one, that he blubbered for a moment. then, he turned back to see if sionnach was inside the den. he wanted to know how to adjust to his new lifestyle and really, she was the only one he could think would help him.
Messages In This Thread
I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - April 15, 2019, 02:42 PM