Emberwood She said I'm coming over again, it's spinning in circles and I don't know how it ends
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Liri Blackfoot. Lie’s jaw dropped at the realization of what the woman was saying. It was true, the man had a way of worming his way into your heart no matter how hard you tried to keep him out. Startled, Rosalie took a step back.

The woman’s story rambled on, and Lie grew more and more anxious and confused. He had left her? While in her darkest hour. Her heart skipped a beat, stricken by the thought. And Alessia had met her? What was going on? What had transpired between the three of them? She was lost, and confused, totally absorbed in the tale the woman was spinning.

When her conversation turned to the children, her children, Lie wasn’t sure what to do. Surely Alessia and Kavik wouldn’t want her to share much. But Lie felt for the woman, her story not so different from the pale woman’s own. “They are well, all four of them.” Lie lent a small smile. “I am sorry about what happened to you Liri. I know your pain.” Offering a kindred gaze speaking of the similar despair that had befallen them.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts