Emberwood She said I'm coming over again, it's spinning in circles and I don't know how it ends
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The woman seemed lost in thought, her mind dragging her through the dredges of her memories. Lie may have been to presumptuous in thinking them kindred, but she couldn’t help but feel a connection shared between castaway lovers.

“Alessia is indeed a special woman.” Lie had to agree, not to slight the other woman, but to emphasize the entity that was Alessia. Her black pelted lover. “It would seem, Kavik is drawn to special women.” Lie dipped her head slightly, referring to the pale northern woman. She had no words to describe the relationship that may or may not exist between herself and Kavik.

Rosalie had no intention of prying into the woman’s past any further. For her own purposes, Lie had already heard everything she need to know. Whatever was left unsaid was of no consequence. The petit woman had chosen her path, and there was no turning around now. She had children, and a lover that needed her.

“It was an informative afternoon, and I thank you for everything you have shared.”[b] She couldn’t help the smile that lifted her lips briefly, before falling once more. [b] But, I doubt we shall ever meet again, Liri Blackfoot.”
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts