Arrow Lake clanging shields, companions tramping, bronze prows, men in bronze,
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
the inquiry to teach aure some trigedasleng was a bit surprising considering that it didn't seem relevant anymore given their departure from drageda ...but blodreina reasons that it's a huge part of verx's life and perhaps aure wants to connect with the father of her children on that level as well. maybe trigedaselng was a relic now ...like latin ā€” a dead language ā€” but blodreina was determined that her children would be able to speak it fluently. their roots would always be trigedian regardless of how the wolves of her culture chose to label her. they would be raised to know her ways even if it doesn't match with diasporas. it feels loose enough that blodreina doesn't think it should be an issue ( but, honestly, when has anything being an issue ever stopped her before? ).

of course. blodreina replies, though she finds it a bit ...suspicious that aure does not ask verx, the longer she considers it. i don't mean to pry, blodreina begins ā€” and it's true; she is much more concerned with things relating to her ( as selfish as that is ) ā€” and i have no problem with teaching you ...but why ask me? why not ask verx? she isn't aware that the pair are on a rocky terrain in their ...well it was an unorthodox definition of 'relationship'. last blodreina heard the pair weren't even mates.

not that, mind, she's one to talk. ingram's appearance in diaspora is probably just as similar and unorthodox. they weren't mates but ingram was the father of her children ...still, she'd long since expected verx and aure to take that final step and settle down forever ago considering how inseparable they'd appeared to be to her.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.