Sunbeam Lair You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She burst into excitement, mirroring the emotions that he felt inside but contained. He was never that expressive, but let a (relatively) large smile spread across his face. Am crezut același lucru! It was true. No one else had responded to his words the same way as she. He usually spoke it just to spook people. It was refreshing to use it for casual conversation. His body began to mirror her own, loosening the tight muscles of his body as he relaxed at her cheerfulness.

Jury was still out about her diet preferences. Would it be rude to ask? He usually found another of his kind by stumbling onto their meal. 

He knew little about midwifery, or whatever pre- and post-natal care was called, so he had no clue if that would be useful. His mother had died giving birth to him, his first kill. He simply smiled. Sunt sigur că nu mai face griji pentru mine. Lavender, marrow, thyme. He had little knowledge of herbalism. He knew thyme as sweet-smelling and lavender as beautiful. Atunci ce aduni? Dacă nu vă deranjează să vă întreb.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're free to leave me but just don't deceive me - by Athanasius - April 19, 2019, 10:31 PM