Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
For mother dearest @Liffey and any fambly member who wants to join!

A small rat swung to and fro from her mouth as Deshyr proudly trotted to the den site, all arched tails and beaming grins. It was a small kill, not enough for a full grown wolf in all honesty let alone a nursing one, but it was hers, and she had done it all herself. A twig or two was still entangled in her fur and she had dirt still smeared upon one side of her cheek from where she dove for the rat. But she had done it!

The girl made for her mother's and baby sibling's den partially to show off, and partially to give to Liffey if she needed it. No doubt Rannoch was providing well enough but Deshyr was almost obsessed with doing things for her newest siblings.

Coming to a halt before the mouth of the den, Junior bowed her head slightly and unceremoniously dropped the tiny meal before the opening. "Heeey, mum!" she called as quietly as she could (which wasn't very quiet) into the void, nose wiggling as she took in the milky scent. It wasn't as overpowering as it had been. "I got you something!"
Messages In This Thread
I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Deshyr - April 20, 2019, 11:17 AM