Arrow Lake akunialuk
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He waited and he waited and he waited. Patience was not a virtue that Sadiq held in great measure, in fact it was a skill that he lacked. His bushy white tail flicked against the ground in agitation, and he reclaimed his paws as another man approached. He was familiar in a general sense, his build and the color of his pelt spoke to the artic that he was surely descended. Alas there were words that Sadiq did not understand, instead he held his silence and watched what might transpire between the two men. He was beginning to feel antsy the longer it took for his sister to arrive, surely, she must have heard him. If she were truly here.

Yet another arrived, but the this one offered no words. Sadiq turned his full attention on this man. He held himself with a different stature than the rest, a deep-seated confidence that spoke of leadership. It was easier for Sadiq to relax, a hierarch had been set, and Sadiq no longer felt the need to push. The dark man had an unnerving stare of the most unusual faded purple, and Sadiq dipped his head slightly in greeting. A gesture that perhaps only Ingram might recognize as submission.

Taking a breath Sadiq tried once more, “I am looking for my sister, he said she was here.” The northern tongue of his home the only way in which he could communicate, Sadiq hoped that maybe someone would recognize it. Flipping his head in Ingram’s direction to emphasize his point, the pale man continued. “Her name is Takiyok Ateneq, I know she is here. I demand to see her.” Perhaps more forward than any self-respecting pack wolf would allow, and yet Sadiq didn’t care. He wasn’t one for manners, nor trying to please others. He wasn’t his brother. He was part of the Yakone litter, and the Yakone’s did what they wanted when they wanted. Waiting expectedly Sadiq surveyed the three men before him, before relanding his sky blue gaze on the newest charcoal man to arrive.
Messages In This Thread
akunialuk - by Sadiq - April 21, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Sadiq - April 21, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Sadiq - April 21, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Vonnaruil - April 21, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Mahler - April 21, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Sadiq - April 22, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: akunialuk - by Ingram Sr - April 22, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: akunialuk - by Mahler - April 25, 2019, 07:05 PM